brandon@mysteriousplanchette.com

For questions, comments, and inquiries please email Brandon

Sunday, July 10, 2016

A Week of Kokkuri!

Starting Monday morning, July 11th, my Facebook and Instagram accounts will be hosting a special event, which I'm calling "Week of Kokkuri!" I've spent the last couple of years laboriously researching table-tipping, talking boards, and spirit communication devices in Japan, slowly prying the lost secrets of these devices from antique manuscripts and other sources. And the discoveries are incredible!

I invite you to 'like' or follow those pages and join me. I’ll be doing daily posts (with some special bonus posts on some days) and debuting some photographs and illustrations that likely haven’t been seen by Westerners in over a hundred years. I think you'll enjoy it!



No comments:

Post a Comment